Who we are
Business And Strategy Insight Conference = BASIC
This is a one-day, executive-level, onsite seminar aimed at small to medium-sized companies or business unit entities of larger organizations.
The purpose is to conduct a rigorous strategic review of the business and provide management with a go-forward set of action steps to improve their choices and subsequent results. Topics are likely to include:
- The Market Assumption Conundrum – Past Baggage, Fact or Fiction
- Technology – Who Controls
- Market Power – Customers, Channels, or Competitors
- Customer Relation/Retention Factors
- Defined Issues and Perceived Problems
- Goal Development and Tactics
Joe Klenotich, President of Marketplan, with over 30 years of strategic market planning experience, conducts this service.
Cost: $1,995 plus travel expenses. For more information, contact us.