Who we are
- Experience - industries served represent emerging, growth, and mature technologies.
- Staff dedication to quality - professional effort conducted by Principals with a common background of Engineering Degree/MBA.
- Techniques - we employ numerous information and data gathering methods to best meet client objectives.
- Professionalism - senior staff has met the Institute of Management Consultants requirements and has received Certified Management Consultant (CMC) status.
- Longevity - since 1982 Marketplan Consultants has enjoyed substantial repeat business from its client base.
CORE Functional Expertise
- Top-Line Revenue Growth - maximizing core business opportunities
- Targeted Sales Growth - who, where, and how
- Customer Feedback and Analysis - defining, managing customer satisfaction
- Market-Based Acquisition Screening - beyond the numbers
- Product Development - connecting technology, opportunity, execution
- Channel Selection - matching buying behavior to the right sales channel
- Competitive Analysis and Forecasting - understanding the challenges
- Technology Assessment - judging the impact
CORE Data Gathering
- Internet Data-Gathering - Utilizing web technology for target interviewing, web surveys and interactive e-focus groups. The firm supports an Internet survey site.
- Mass Mail Surveys - Including public and proprietary databases plus statistical analysis.
- Focus Groups - Roundtable discussions of issues and key market factors with selected influencers.
- Personal Interviews - an open-ended discussion, face to face, with a key information source and/or a high level executive contact such as competitive management.
- Telephone Interviews - contact with selected companies or individuals employing effective response techniques.